Partnerships & Collaborations
Below you can see a range of different organisations that form part of our community.
These include like-minded organisations, global networks of Natural History and Natural Science Museums, Botanical Gardens, and research centres as well as international organisations with an interest in research on taxonomy and biodiversity, the protection of species and ecosystems, the sustainable use of biological resources, or tackling broader environmental issues and societal challenges. We complement and enrich each other by enabling the flow of scientific information, and fill in existing gaps, including on training, educational, managerial and policy issues. CETAF is part of this global community with the aim of using scientific knowledge to enhance the benefits of science for humankind.
CETAF has signed a MoU, has a partnership agreement with or is member of a number of European and International initiatives.
- IUBS International Union of Biological Sciences - Scientific Member
- SPNHC Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections
- ABS Consultation Forum of the EC Consultation Forum on Access and Benefit Sharing
- BGCI Botanic Gardens Conservation International
- ECSA European Citizen Science Association - Membership
- EU BON European Biodiversity Observation Network
- GBIF Global Biodiversity Information Facility
- SPECIES2000 Species 2000
CETAF and/or its member institutions are key partners or contributors to a number of European and International platforms, networks or initiatives.
BioNET Global Network for Taxonomy
Relevant organisations and initiatives
BirdLife BirdLife International
WB World Bank